We are pleased to inform you that SCALE 2018, a signature event of Indian Institute of Materials Management (IIMM), Bangalore Branch will be held on 9th and 10th August 2018 at The Chancery Pavilion, Residency Road, Bangalore, Timing: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm.
This will be a high visibility and top profile industry event with participation from various public and private sector industries and academia. SCALE 2018 will be a excellent platform for collaboration and idea exchange and a very good platform for networking.
Interactions with leaders from various verticals and discipline will be the highlight of SCALE 2018. Focus areas are the Manufacturing, Infrastructure and the fast-growing services sector. SCALE 2018 with a theme of “Innovation and Optimization of Supply Chain towards Business Excellence” will be an excellent platform for knowledge sharing and takeaways for the participants.
Since this being a very big platform of professionals from Procurement of goods and services, there is a great sponsorship opportunity besides nominating delegates and releasing Advertisement in virtual exhibition and in exposition catalogue. We look forward to your support in this mega event.
As part of this event, we are organizing a quiz program for students of Engineering and Management disciplines on the following dates. The Quiz program would focus on the student’s awareness in Supply Chain and Logistics Management. General Management, General Knowledge and Current Affairs. This program, we are sure would motivate the students to prepare themselves, to compete and find their winning ways, besides motivating the students fraternity in preparing them better for meeting their future needs.
The program would be organized in our office premises located at MG Road, Bangalore. The office address is given along with the event details.
Indian Institute of Materials Management,
304, 306, & 307, ‘A’ Wing, Mittal Towers,
M.G.Road, BANGALORE – 560 001 (Metro – Trinity Junction)
Ph: 25327251 /52 Tele Fax: 25327253
Contact Person from IIMM, Bangalore Branch (Organizers).
Mr Srinivas V Rao – Branch Chairman — (Mob – 9820996033)
Mr C S Subash – EC Member and Sr. Faculty — (Mob – 9035828808)
Mr Achyutha Rao – EC Member and Sr. Faculty — (Mob – 9611803017)
Mr Akash Gupta – EC Member — (Mob – 8095336285)
Mr Nagaraj – Manager, Administration — (Tel. 080- 25327251)
Date –28.07.2018 (Saturday) ; Time — From 2.30 pm to 7 pm.
Date –02.08.2018 (Thursday) ; Time — From 2.30 pm to 7 pm.
On both the above dates, there would be series of preliminary rounds.
Date — 04.08.2018 (Saturday) ; Time — From 2.30 pm onwards, Final round would be organized.
Please note the following T & C, to help your esteemed institution, with the registration process.
- Prior registration is mandatory and with the participants details and their contact numbers. Registrations are invited through the college, in the Institution’s Letter Head, and signed by the Principal or Dean of the Institution.
- There would beNO Registration FEE for this event. A college may depute around 2-3 groups (pairs of 2 members in each group) for this competition.
- Students have to make their own arrangements to reach the venue, as NO transportation facility NOR any reimbursement towards the expenses incurred would be provided to any delegate.
- The winner grouping pair would be provided with “VIP Free passes” (2 members only) for this prestigious IIMM signature event. This is apart from the certificate/trophy awarded to the winning group.
- Registration starts with immediate effect and ends on the closing hours of 23rd July 2018.
- The decisions of IIMM committee is final and would be binding upon one and all.
- Please mail your registrations to the following mail address, with a request for confirmation. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
We wish all the participating delegates, “ALL THE VERY BEST”.